For those who appreciate modern design, this tin inspired by the Wiener Werkstätte is a must-have addition to your collection. Its geometric design and bold, repetitive ornamentation make for a beautiful piece of art to admire as you enjoy our delightfully spiced lebkuchen.
Contains 7 Nuremberg mini lebkuchen (6 minis if you order all Chocolate), in your choice of Assorted (our most popular option), Classic, or Chocolate flavors. Assorted contains 4 Classic and 3 Chocolate minis. Net weight 9.5 oz.
Our tins are heavyweight and carefully embossed, imparting a high level of finish that feels distinctly from another era. Measures 4.63" in diameter & 3.8" high.
Almonds (blanched almond flour, almonds), dark chocolate* (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), sugar, hazelnut flour, egg whites (egg whites, guar gum), flour (unbleached hard wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), honey, citron peel, orange peel, glucose-fructose syrup, spices, water, less than 1% of: corn starch, potato starch, sea salt, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate, natural flavor(s). *Chocolate variety only. CONTAINS: EGG, WHEAT, ALMOND, HAZELNUT, SOY.
- The freshest lebkuchen you can buy in the States
- Baked for you in Longmont, Colorado and shipped quickly
- Our 13th season baking Nuremberg-style lebkuchen
- 40% almonds and hazelnuts
- No artificial preservatives, flavors, or additives
- Cold-ground spices (to preserve their aroma and flavor)
- Perfect cold-weather treat or festive addition to your holiday table
- Distinctive holiday gift for friends, family, hosts, and colleagues
GET TO KNOW US
what a treat when these cookies arrive for the season. The mini lebkuchen with a cup of tea are as close to culinary perfection as one can get
I am a long-time Leckerlee customer. It’s not Christmas without Leckerlee! I live the tins and the lebkuchen are A+!
It felt like gilding the proverbial lily, as it were. The original lebküchen are perfect, so these were fun to try but a no for me.